Parroquia Cristo Hermano
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Parroquia Cristo Hermano

Un foro de intercambio religioso católico

ÍndiceÍndice  PortalPortal  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  RegistrarseRegistrarse  Conectarse  

About a translator of MIDI files...

AutorMensaje
Sacerdote
Admin
Admin
Sacerdote

Cantidad de envíos : 181

About a translator of MIDI files... Empty
MensajeTema: About a translator of MIDI files...   About a translator of MIDI files... EmptyLun Feb 12, 2007 10:02 pm

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your nice webpage. I need a translator for my cpt files made in my instrument to midi files. Can you send me the address and way to dowload that material?
Thanks for your attention.
Fr. Georges Toussaint
Guatemala.
===============================================

If you tell me what Program you are using that made the .cpt files and which system you are using (XP etc),and what instrument made the files I may be able to advise you.

.CPT is nominally associated with the system or Corel Paint,or according to Google is a compressed MAC file - I cannot have any idea what sort of translator you would need without that info.

LEE

===============================================
==========================================
Thanks for your answer. I have a Casio music keyboard WK-1800
With a disket: cpt, cr2, ct3 files (sounds files) If I save a music file, it is made in the same configuration. I would like to know how to translate that in MIDI files.
I use XP.
Thanks for your attention.
Fr. Georges Toussaint

2007/2/9, Templarseries@aol.com <Templarseries@aol.com>:
If you tell me what Program you are using that made the .cpt files and which system you are using (XP etc),and what instrument made the files I may be able to advise you.

.CPT is nominally associated with the system or Corel Paint,or according to Google is a compressed MAC file - I cannot have any idea what sort of translator you would need without that info.

LEE
============================================
Jorge Toussaint Dear Sir, I send you an example of that kind of files. Best regards. Fr. Geor...
11-feb (1 día antes)
=============================================
I haved looked at the file -but I am unable to determine its type - I have contacted Casio on your behalf and hope to receieve some information about the files. I have also downloaded the WK1800 manual and may find something in it. As soon as I know anything I will get back to you.

LEE
============================================
=============================================
Georges,

My preliminary research using the WK1800 manual suggests its files are of SMF0 type - which is a standard MIDI format - If you read any of the Googled pages that are brought up from "smf format 0" - it suggests that (as I knew) there are two MIDI formats - one saves all the data to one track (format 0 ) and the other (format 1) saves on individual tracks. It seems that the WK is using format 0 and thence any software which has an "Import MIDI format 0" should be able to read the files - as to the coding .cpt etc - I would have to wait on a reply from CASIO. - I will experiment with the file that you have sent and see if I can get it to load into anything.

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
Saving Songs as SMF Format 0. StandardMIDI Files may besavedin eitherof twoformats,Format0, or for-. mat 1.Thetypical Formatis 1,where the file contains ...
www.dorlingkindersley-uk.co.uk/static/cs/uk/11/features/hitkit/pdfs/logic_hit_kit_chapter_15.pdf
=========================================

Very kind of you. I think the subject about that special files is very interesting.
I wait then for more information from you. I'll put our conversation on our Forum: it can be helpfull for others.
Fr. Georges Toussaint

It continues... Basketball
http://georges42.livelog.com

About a translator of MIDI files...
Página 1 de 1.